Pages

Friday 29 January 2016

I Will Return To Senate Before March, David Mark Assures


Former Senate President, David Mark has expressed confidence that he would emerge in the February 20 Benue South Senatorial District rerun adding that he would return to the Senate after victory.

David Mark whose March 28 election was nullified following a petition filed by the candidate of the All Progressive Congress (APC), Daniel Onjeh, appealed to supporters peaceful during the pre-election, election day and post-election.

“I am deeply touched by this uncommon solidarity. Let me also remind you that in going about the campaign for me, please always be law-abiding. I need you to be peaceful during the pre-election, Election Day and post-election.

“Like I mentioned before, no election is worth injury or loss of life. I crave for a peaceful conduct of election at all times. The choice of representation resides with the people and ultimately God.

“I want to thank you for believing in my leadership and understanding that credible representation at the senate is of utmost importance.

“By the grace of God, we shall triumph at the rerun election. I will defend the interest of our people at all times,” he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment