Pages

Sunday 21 January 2018

OPEN LETTER TO KOGI STATE GOVERNOR OVER UNPAID SALARIES BY ESTHER OVAIYIOZA JOHN

AN OPEN LETTER TO HIS EXCELLENCY ALHAJI YAHAYA ADOZA BELLO THE EXECUTIVE  GOVERNOR  OF KOGI STATE.

Your Excellency, greetings and top of the day to you, I would have love to talk to you in private but I know I may never have that privilege.
I have carefully thought about this and since there is no better forum of getting an audience  with  you I chose to do this.
My major point is to bring to your knowledge the non-payment of my Dad pension
for 13 months.

I am writing this to you not because I want to gain cheap attention and not because my father's case is the only one there is but because i am  frustrated  and concerned  about the difficulty in my family right now.
My Dad Mr John  Adomuha Ibrahim prays ceaselessly and stays hopeful that he will be payed, always showing us a long list of those he bought food on credit from, my very sick mother whose medication we can no longer afford and whose health is now deteriorating and my siblings who are no longer in school because of unpaid  school fees.

I want to ask? What is his crime? Why is he always left out of payment?
My father was a very hard working  man, while he was in service, he never skipped work, he worked  so tirelessly  week days and goes to the farm weekends, he refused to give up even when he was shot at by unknown gunmen who were on kidnapping and arm robbery mission on that faithfull day in his farm in Atami around Osara he kept going until now.
Right now things are just unexplainably  hard for him, No one deserve to suffer the way he does right now as he has refuse to leave his empty farm that does not yield anything.

 I am a graduate, but i dont have a job, i manage the federal government empowerment program as a teacher. My 30,000 naira stipend cant solve our problems.
Your Excellency,  u always say, u have payed everyone  and that u owe no one. Where does my Dad belong? If u gave out the money for his payment, then who is sitting on his money, who is the heartless soul making him suffer?.

ESTHER OVAYIOZA JOHN

0 comments:

Post a Comment