Pages

Tuesday 14 July 2015

Former Chelsea manager Claudio Ranieri has been appointed the new Leicester City boss.



Former Chelsea manager Claudio Ranieri has been appointed the new Leicester City boss. 
The ex-Juventus, Roma and Monaco chief replaces Nigel Pearson, who left the King Power Stadium earlier this summer.
Ranieri has been out of work since leaving the Greek national side in 2014, and has not been involved in the Premier League since his time at Stamford Bridge more than 10 years ago. 
The Italian has been handed the title of First Team Manager at the Foxes, implying transfer business may be dealt with by the club's owners.Y 
“I'm so glad to be here in a club with such a great tradition as Leicester City," Claudio Ranieri said. 
"I have worked at many great clubs, in many top leagues, but since I left Chelsea I have dreamt of another chance to work in the best league in the world again.
“I wish to thank the owner, his son and all the executives of the club for the opportunity they are giving me. Now I've only one way for returning their trust: squeeze all my energies to getting the best results for the team.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment